12/06/2021 until 19/06/2021
07/08/2021 until 14/08/2021
14/08/2021 until 21/08/2021
21/08/2021 until 28/08/2021
28/08/2021 until 04/09/2021
04/09/2021 until 11/09/2021
11/09/2021 until 18/09/2021
18/09/2021 until 25/09/2021
Services included in the price of the bungalow:
- Parking- Water, electricity and gas consumption – Air-conditioning.
- Comfort Services: Initial Cleaning, beds ready on arrival, complimentary toiletries, final cleaning.
- Bedding, bathroom terry towels disinfected (1 bath towel, 1 face towel, 1 bidet towel per person) with weekly change.
- Beach Area with 1 beach umbrella, 2 sunbeds and a communal changing room.
- Sat Tv and wi-fi.
Free Services for all Guests:
From 14/6 to 04/9
- Use of the Swimming-pool and Jacuzzi from 20/05 ((with limited access).
- Numanablu Land Playground: Baby Area accompanied by parents (18-36 months old), Mini Club (4-6 years old), Maxi Club (7-10 years old), Junior Club (11-13 years old), Young Club (14-18 years old).
- Tennis, Football, Basketball, Volleyball and Fitness lessons-lessons
- Evening Entertainment with Baby and Mini Dance, show and musical, Group Dancing and Disco until 12 pm.
From 01/6 to 13/6 anc from 05/9 to 13/9
- Use of the Swimming-pool and Jacuzzi from 20/5 (with limited access).
- Numanablu Land Playground: Baby Area (18-36 months old) and Mini area (4-11 years old) accompanied by parents.
- Dog Park.
Available Services: Restaurant, Wood oven pizzeria, Self-service restaurant, Supermarket, Bar, Tobacco shop, Newsagents, Bike rental, Launderette, Medical assistance.
Booking conditions: From 12 June to 5 September a minimum stay of a week is required, except vacancies. In August a minimum stay of 2 weeks is required:
- For arrivals on Saturday 31/7 – 14/8 or 14/8 – 28/8
- For arrivals on Sunday 01/8 – 15/8 or 15/8 – 29/8
Dogs are allowed: find out our pricelist!
|1 day||€ 3,30|
|1 week||€ 19,50|
|2 week||€ 32,50|
|3 week||€ 48|
|1 month||€ 60|
At the Numana Blu Family Camping & Resort you will find a wide variety of fun and entertainment opportunities: games, sports tournaments, tennis- football- swimming-lessons, dance and fitness courses, evening shows, disco, excursions along Conero’s paths, horse riding and more!